Hello from FootwearInside
The terms and conditions outlined are the rules and regulations for the use of FootwearInside’s website, located at http://footwearinside.com/
When you access this website, we assume that you have accepted all the terms and conditions. Please restrain from using FootwearInside unless you have agreed to accept all of the terms and conditions stated here.
For the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements, these terminologies must be defined:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to the person logging in on this website and being compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We”, “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves.
The terms mentioned above refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment that are necessary to carry out the assistance of the Client in need appropriately. The purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the “provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands.”
The above terminology or other words in either singular, plural, or even capitalization are taken as “interchangeable” and thus will be the same. This is applied to “he/she” as well.
FootwearInside and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FootwearInside. Exceptions can be made for otherwise stated. All intellectual property rights are reserved, and those can be accessed from FootwearInside for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from FootwearInside
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from FootwearInside
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from FootwearInside
- Redistribute content from FootwearInside
Users can post and exchange opinions and information in many sections of FootwearInside, and those posts and opinions are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed Comments by FootwearInside prior to their presence on the website.
Comments found on the website are not the views and opinions of FootwearInside, its agents, and /or affiliates and those only reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. FootwearInside is free of liability for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
FootwearInside reserves the right to monitor all Comments on its website. It also reserves the right to remove any Comments if found inappropriate, offensive, or in cases where it breaches the
Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By agreeing on the above points, you hereby grant FootwearInside a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and, not limited to, authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Following the three conditions below, organizations mentioned above may link to our home page, with the intent to publications or to other Website information:
- It cannot be in any way deceptive;
- It does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- It fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
FootwearInside will approve link requests from the organizations mentioned above for the following case:
- the link would make us look favorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- the organization carries no negative records with us;
- the benefit that the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for our absence.; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations are allowed to link to our home page as long as it:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above are interested in linking to our website, they must inform us by sending an e-mail to FootwearInside. The mail should include:
- your name,
- your organization name
- contact information
- URL of your site,
- List of all URLs that link to our Website, and
- List the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
A response will be provided within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Use of FootwearInside’s logo or other artwork will not be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Read also: External Link Policy and Disclaimers
Without prior approval and written permission, the frames around our web pages must not be altered in any way to the visual presentation or appearance of our Website by you.
We are free of responsibility for any content that appears on FootwearInside Website. You agree to not only protect but also to defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. There should appear no link(s) on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
FootwearInside reserves all the right to request the removal of all links or any particular link to our Website, and you must do so immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions, including its linking policy, at any given time. By continuously linking to FootwearInside, you agree to be bound to and follow all the linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
We can be contacted anytime if you discover offensive links on our website. Afterward, we will consider requests to remove that particular links. FootwearInside feels no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information available on our is correct nor guarantee its completeness or accuracy. We also do not guarantee that the website remains available or that any material found on the FootwearInside website is kept up to date.
Everything from representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website, including the use of the website, is excluded to the “maximum extent permitted by applicable.”
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The disclaimer’s liability restrictions and restrictions on liability are outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding sentence;
- govern all liabilities that come out under the disclaimer. This includes liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible in any way for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, together with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.